Responding to the needs of large organizations
Ecclesiastical’s National Accounts practice serves the needs of larger customers who often take an active role in managing their insurance risks. Customers include single entities or groups whose ‘total cost of risk’ is large and complex enough to warrant customized risk management strategies and insurance solutions.
Working with Ecclesiastical’s underwriting, risk control and claims specialists across Canada, our National Accounts practice offers a comprehensive range of services.
These include :
- Customized Property and Casualty Insurance Solutions, which can include risk financing alternatives
- Consulting with clients to strike and direct risk control committees
- Implementing risk management guidelines and protocols
- Delivering ongoing support services for Risk Managers
- Providing loss control and claims management services
- Carrying out site inspections
- Delivering customized risk control seminars
Drawing upon Ecclesiastical’s expertise as a specialist insurer and our in-depth understanding of customer segments, our National Accounts practice is uniquely positioned to deliver services and solutions both directly to customers and customer groups, and in partnership with brokers.