Customized insurance for faith communities
We’re very proud to have earned the trust and confidence of over 50% of Canada’s faith organizations and their brokers who have chosen Ecclesiastical Insurance as their specialist insurer. With decades of Canadian experience and over a century of global expertise, we have an excellent record of service and a unique understanding of the needs and challenges of faith communities. Most importantly, we believe that accessing the best insurance solutions should not be difficult or complicated.
Ecclesiastical’s Faith Protect product ensures superior protection and the most appropriate coverage for each situation, including physical and sexual abuse. The basic product covers Property, Loss of Income, Crime, General Liability, Pastoral Counseling, and more. It also includes extensions and options that are better than those generally available in the marketplace. For example :
- Disappearing Deductible (Property Covers): the deductible does not apply if the amount of the loss exceeds $10,000
- No deductible on General Liability coverages
- Included Loss of Income and Crime limits with the option to increase where needed
- No Maximum limit on stained glass, pipe organs or religious artefacts
Additional coverage options
A range of important supplementary coverages is also available, including :
- Child Protection Coverage (Claims-made or Occurrence Basis)
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Umbrella Liability
To learn more about how Faith Protect can benefit your organization and for more information about coverages, options, extensions and limits, please download our brochure or contact your independent insurance Broker.
For find a Broker in your area, contact one of our Regional Managers.